Our Business Start-up Advice could become the difference between long term success or failure. Starting a new business not only requires a good idea to begin with, it also requires the ability to answer an array of questions and navigating a legal maze of incredible complexity.
Some of the questions you have to ask yourself before setting up your new business include, for example, whether you should:
- Form a business as a sole trader, partnership (with or without limited liability) or a limited company
- Be VAT registered
- Inform HMRC that you are trading
Other questions likely to arise may include:
- When/ how much tax you will have to pay
- What you can/ can not claim for as tax deductible expenses against your business’ profits
- How to approach banks/ other lenders for business finance
Highly experienced in all aspects of business, from starting up to successfully managing/ planning for the future of a business, our team can provide you with professional, pro-active advice on answering all of these questions and more.
Take advantage of our experience and allow us to guide you through the jungle of relevant legislation, rules and regulations of starting a business, then rely on us to provide you with ongoing support in tax, book keeping/ accounts and other financial matters; computerising your business and more.
Whatever your need, whatever the size of your company, our team of accountants and business advisers are here to help you. To arrange a meeting, please call 01784 255 402.