Information about us
We are Ashwells Associates Limited, 54a Church Road, Ashford, Middlesex, TW15 2TS, United Kingdom Company Registration No. 4410004 Registered in England and Wales
Notification of Changes
We will also be sending revised engagement letters which are General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliant. Please note we use ACCA standard engagement letters and follow ACCA guidelines for retention of documents.
We confirm that we will comply with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) when processing personal data about you, your directors, and employees. For the purposes of Data Protection, the Data Controller in relation to personal data supplied about you is Mr Ravinder Gill.
• obtaining, recording or holding personal data; or
• carrying out any operation or set of operations on personal data, including collecting and storage, organising, adapting, altering, using, disclosure (by any means) or removing (by any means) from the records manual and digital.
The information we obtain, process, use and disclose will be necessary for:
• the performance of the contract
• to comply with our legal and regulatory compliance and crime prevention
• contacting you with details of other services where you have consented to us doing so
• other legitimate interests relating to protection against potential claims and disciplinary action against us.
This includes, but is not limited to, purposes such as updating and enhancing our client records, analysis for management purposes and statutory returns.
Who has access to your information?
We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
No Third Party will have access to your information unless you give us your consent.
You have a choice about whether you wish to receive information from us. If you do not want to receive any communications from us (including accountancy and tax affairs), then please let us know and we will delete all the relevant information we hold in a secure way.
Access and update your information
The accuracy of your information is important to us. We’re working on ways to make it easier for you to review and correct the information that we hold about you. In the meantime, if you change email address, or any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please email us at: email@example.com, or write to us at: Ashwells Associates Limited, 54a Church Road, Ashford, Middlesex, TW15 2TS. Alternatively, you can telephone 01784 255402.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold for you.